Collaborative Posts where I have been asked to contribute an opinion.
- I was asked to contribute to an article by Foray Motor Group about Ford 50 Years On, as the owner of a Ford Tourneo Custom – the car we use for our family road trip adventures.
- Wander & Luxe asked for my tips on feeling sexy after motherhood. This was a sponsored post for Anya Lust. Click to find out what I had to say.
- Age UK Mobility asked me to comment on how to stay in touch with long-distance family. This was particularly special as so many people are now cut off from their loved ones, even if they live down the street from them. Staying in touch with loved ones is so important for all concerned.
Links to where I have been featured in the online media, or interviewed during my time as a mommy blogger:
- Meet the Mumpreneur interview for The Non-Adventures Of A SAHM blog talking about my blog to business freelancing as a social media trainer and mentor.
- Xander Mom Interview
- Meet the Mommy feature on High Heels & Fairytales blog.
- #MumIsBest feature on The Tale Of Mummyhood blog.
Travel pieces I have written that have been published elsewhere, other than my own blog.
- Cheapflights Post on 6 Things to do in Bloemfontein for under R50.
- My Favourite Trip Ever for the Bukit blog tells of my travels to Egypt before kids.
Humour In The Media
Well I think I’m funny at least
I’m a member of the #SmileSquad, a group of contributing authors who have their work published on the YouHaveToLaugh Website. This is strictly for people who did not leave their sense of humour in the delivery room when they became parents. You can read my interview by them and some of my posts which they have published.
- So You Think You’re Funny Interview
- Reasons I Hate Being A Housewife
- How To Survive Your Sick Kids Solo Parenting
- They Are Still On Holiday
Heartfelt Emotional Parenting Pieces
Happy New Mum Author
I am a contributing author to the Happy New Mum website, a site for moms to get honest and real advice when they are struggling and looking for support and encouragement. Here are some of my posts:
- I Saw You Today
- You Don’t Know, You’re Not A Parent.
- Just A Moment!
- I’m Sorry Mom
Huff Post Parents, UK
I have had two posts published on the Huff Post Parents UK Blog of which I am very proud. You can check them out below.
Seen on CapeTownInsider.