At the beginning of December last year I decided to take a little blogging break. It was good to get some perspective, cut myself some slack and be able to refocus on what it is I want to do. And what blogging means to me. I now feel like I am ready to get back on the #ItsOK Linky horse and resume my co-hosting duties.
Before I continue, I need to say a huge thank you to my fellow co-hosts for their understanding, and also the awesomeness that is Jacqui from One Messy Mama, who stepped up to take my place. Thank you my friends. xx
p.s. We’re hoping to twist her proverbial arm and get her to agree to stay on as co-host. Stay tuned!
THIS WEEK’S HOST & OUR FEATURED BLOGGER
This week the linky is hosted by the hilarious Kate from The Mum Conundrum. The Featured blogger of her choice is Daydreams Of A Mum for her post: Every Other Woman Manages.
Grab your featured blogger badge from Kate’s post here.
Let’s Get The #ItsOK Party Started!
1. Add ONE link to the link up below2. Comment on the host’s post
3. Please comment on the post before yours, as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more blog-love you will get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the five hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MomOf2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @twinstantrums @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #ItsOk and the five of us will retweet you!
7. Each week the host will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week. It will also provide a backlink (blogging currency) to your site. Featured bloggers get to display our lovely #ItsOK Featured Post badge on your sidebar.