With less than a month until Christmas Day, I have an awesome giveaway for you to win a personalised letter from Santa for your little one! I’ve teamed up with the lovely people from Lapland Letters who not only sent my girls a personalised letter from Santa each but have kindly got one for me to giveaway to one lucky reader.
Christmas is a magical time, but as my girls get older, it’s getting harder to keep the ‘magic’ alive. My 10-year-old is in no doubt, but my 8-year-old still believes, and I think I’m going to treasure that as long as I can.
What’s the Personalised Letter From Santa or Letter from Father Christmas all about?
When I was asked to be a part of this campaign again, I jumped at the chance. All kids love to receive post in the mail, but a letter from Father Christmas has to be the best kind of post there is.
There are several different templates to choose from, and ordering your child’s letter from Santa couldn’t be easier. The online process guides you through all the options. You fill in details such as your child’s name, address, best friend, and a gift that they hope to get this year.
Then when you’ve selected the letter template, they collate all the information into a letter and print it off and send it to you.
The templates they have for the letters from santa are:
- Santa is nearly here
- Merry McScout The Travelling Elf
- Santa’s good list
- Rudolphs test flight
- Another strange year
- Don’t stop believeing
- The magic of Christmas
- Baking magic with Mrs Claus
- First Year at school
- Baby’s first Christmas
All letters include a Santa Map and come in a Lapland envelope. The letter from Santa and the map cost £5.95.
As I said, there are loads of ways to personalise the letter from Santa that include information that helps them really believe that they are getting a letter from Santa, such as their friend’s names, pets names, ages, the town they live in etc.
The sheer joy and surprise on their faces when they read the letter all adds to that magic of Christmas.
Christmas Bumper Pack
Besides the personalised letter from Santa, a bumper pack of activities comes with too as part of their Early Bird Offer; however, once the offer is over, the bumper pack (and it really is amazing what they put in it) is only £2.95.
There are also many other extras that you can add on, so please do take a look at their website for the full details. but some of these include:
- Reindeer food,
- wishing stars
- personalised chocolate bar
- Mrs Claus chocolate chip cookie mix
How Can You Win A Personalised Letter From Santa?
The lovely people at Lapland Letters have got a brilliant personalised letter from Santa to Giveaway. Here’s what you can win:
Win a magical letter bundle!
A wonderful bundle of Christmas magic delivered to your door
One family* will win a magical Christmas delivery for each of their children! Each child will receive their own big bundle of exciting Christmas activities, a personalised letter and certificate from Santa, plus an invitation to join the Lapland Elf Club, all delivered in a beautiful, bright red envelope complete with a Lapland postmark!
The full fantastical package includes:
- Personalised letter and Santa’s secret map
- Santa’s bumper activity pack
- Personalised Good Child List certificate and Elf Club invitation
- Christmas countdown and Santa treat board
- Santa Stop Here poster and Elf Club rules
- Santa thank you postcard
*Limited to a maximum of five children, all delivered to one single UK address
- Please submit the prize winner contact details to Lapland Letters no later than Monday 13th December 2021
- Lapland Letters will coordinate with prize winners to ensure all the personalisation details are collected
- Lapland Letters will dispatch prizes no later than Friday 17th December, to ensure delivery before Christmas Eve
What Do You Have To Do To Win:
To win this prize, Enter on Instagram
The boring bit – Ts & Cs.
- The winner will be drawn at random when the Giveaway Closes.
- There is only 1 prize available as per the blog post details.
- This competition is only valid in the UK.
- The prize will be posted out and dealt with by Lapland Letters or their PR company.
- This competition is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.
- The giveaway will run from 26 December 2021 to Friday 3 December 2021.
- The winner will be announced within 5 days of the competition closing.